A developer license for Prevent Direct Access Gold allows you to use the premium plugin on domains you do not own.
Developer license is intended for developers who wish to distribute our Gold version as part of his/her web application to a large number of clients.
A Developer License is bound to a single developer. Each developer who is actively working with Prevent Direct Access Gold needs a developer license. A Developer License is limited to 99,000 redistributions or 9,000 possible end users – whichever is higher.
Here’s what you CAN do:
- Create sites for clients using Prevent Direct Access Gold on their domains. This assumes you are the active developer and primary site administrator of the site. If you intend to build the site and release it to end users, they will need to purchase their own license at the end of one year.
- Create sites with the intention of flipping the domain. Please note that buyers must purchase their own plugin license if they wish to use premium features or receive plugin updates beyond one year.
Here’s what you CANNOT do:
- Resell the plugin
- Offer the plugin as part of an advertised package or special offer (e.g. advertising the plugin as part of your giveaway offer)
- Sell sites and applications using the plugin for less than the cost of a multiple domain license
- Use the plugin on multi-user WordPress installations or any other configuration where multiple end-users can access the plugin simultaneously
The developer license is intended to give users the ability to use our premium plugin to build web applications for third-parties, not as a way to enable third-parties to avoid paying for the plugin.
Get Your Developer License Now
Get your Developer License now with Lifetime Updates & Support and One Time Payment of just