This article will guide you on how to convert WordPress page or post to PDF format with a single click.
- Watermark WordPress Files Pro version 1.0.3 and higher
Export a Page or Post into PDF
Once activation, go to edit the content you want to export. You should see a new “Export this post to PDF” button shown in the right sidebar.
Simply click on this button to export the content. That’s all!
You should “Update” your article before exporting it to get the latest content.
Customize PDF Template
You might want to style the PDF file by adding a header, footer or page numbers. To achieve it, go to our plugin’s settings page.
Edit the provided options as the image below, then save changes to apply this style for all your further PDFs.
Please note that:
- You will be able to change the content font size but not font type (family). We only support to display content with our default font type.
- All images including JPEG, PNG, and GIF will be shown in the PDF file no matter they’re protected by Prevent Direct Access Gold plugin or not.
- Other embedded files such as MP3, MP4, and PDF will be shown via URLs.
- Embedded links still work well on the PDF file.
- Removed media files will be shown as a blank space.