This article will guide you on how to export multiple WordPress pages and posts to a single PDF file with just one-click.
- Watermark WordPress Files version 1.1.0 and higher
Once activation, navigate to our plugin’s settings page under Watermark WordPress Files menu.
You will see a variety of options under Export Multiple Pages section, which allows you to select content to export as well as customize the PDF template.
First of all, you need to select which content you want to export under “Content” field. Since version 1.3.0, you can select either individual content or the whole category.
Then you can customize the PDF style by modifying the following options:
- Header, subheader, and footer
- First page and final page
- The end of each page
- Image cover
- Page numbers
- Automatic Page Breaks
- Table of contents
Finally, give your PDF file a name and then click on “Export PDF” button.
You will be brought to a new window where the exported PDF display.
If you want to change something, simply go back to the plugin’s settings page and do it. Then reload the preview page to see the changes.
Please note that:
- Our plugin currently does not save and store the setup under “Export Multiple Pages” section. So if you reload the settings page, all options will return to default.
- You will be able to change the content font size but not font type (family). We only support to display content with our default font type.
- All images including JPEG, PNG, and GIF will be shown in the PDF file no matter they’re protected by Prevent Direct Access Gold plugin or not.
- Other embedded files such as MP3, MP4, and PDF will be shown via URLs.
- Embedded links still work well on the PDF file.
- Removed media files will be shown as a blank space.
- Custom post types haven’t been supported yet.