ACF Integration extension auto-protects all file and image uploads through Advanced Custom Fields repeater fields
- Automatically protect all file and image uploads through a particular repeater field on Pages, Posts, and other Custom Post Types. Other file attachments uploaded on the site will remain public as normal.
- Automatically protect selected files and images on any repeater fields
- Only show protected files on “Add File” or “Add Image” popup
In order to prevent users from accidentally making some files private that weren't supposed to, it's best to show protected files only.
- Allow only certain roles to access these protected files (WIP)
- Choose which file types (e.g. PDF, ZIP, and DOCX) to protect automatically (WIP)
|WordPress:||4.0 or higher|
|Prevent Direct Access Gold:||3.0.21 or higher|
|Advanced Custom Fields Pro||5.6.10 or higher|
|or Advanced Custom Fields - Repeater Field||5.7.7 & 2.1.0 or higher|
|PHP:||5.6 or higher|
|Contributor:||Colin Erskine, Ondisplay.ca|
|License:||As per your PDA license|
Your extension license is tied to your Prevent Direct Access (PDA) Gold license. So please use the same email when purchasing PDA Gold and this extension.