MailChimp Integration extension works with PayPal to send your customers an expiring download link to your digital products after purchase.
- Save your customer email into a MailChimp list
Get your customer email via PayPal and store it on your MailChimp list automatically
- Send the customer a download link to the digital product
Send an expiring download link of your digital product to the customer's email through your pre-defined automation email. The download link will expire in 1 day's time.
Here's how it works:
- You associate a PayPal button with a MailChimp list
- When users make a purchase via the button, they will be added into the MailChimp list
- Our system will send an email containing the download link to the customer
Please note that our integration will only send emails to new subscribers of your MailChimp list. In case existing users of your list make a new or another PayPal purchase, they won't get the email and download link.
|WordPress:||4.9 or higher|
|Prevent Direct Access Gold:||3.1 or higher|
|PayPal Integration:||3.5.0 or higher|
|License:||As per your PDA license|
Your extension license is tied to your Prevent Direct Access (PDA) Gold license. So please use the same email when purchasing PDA Gold and this extension.