Watermark WordPress Files plugin allows you to watermark and embed your PDF document directly into your content with a cool PDF viewer. The plugin also helps you export your pages and posts into a PDF file with just a single click and many more.
Watermark WordPress PDF Files
Use image or custom text to watermark your WordPress PDF files with just one click. There are options to customize its position, color, opacity, and font size. You can also preview the watermark before applying it to your PDF files.
- Watermark any PDF file under Media library with a single click
- Integrate with Ninja Forms to watermark file uploads on the fly
- Compressed and encrypted PDF files are not supported at the moment
- It's also possible to automatically watermark new PDF file uploads via Ninja Forms
- Watermark other file types including JPEG & PNG (WIP)
Show Preview but Prevent PDF Downloads
Embed PDF files into WordPress content
Embed PDF files into your existing WordPress pages and posts with our friendly UI popup within your WordPress Classic editor. No coding or shortcodes involved.
Since version 1.2.0, the Watermark plugin works with Amazon S3 extension to support embedding and protecting PDF files hosted on AWS S3 bucket.
Prevent users from downloading PDF Files
Our PDF viewer is working with Prevent Direct Access Gold to prevent average users and tools from downloading your original PDF files. Main features of our PDF viewer - more advanced and exciting features are coming up:
- Zoom: automatic zoom, actual size, fit page and full width plus the default zoom in and out
- Search: find specific text or keywords on your document content
- Full-screen mode: view your PDF content on full-screen
- Mobile responsive: your document will look great across devices and platforms
- Secure PDFs: stop average users from "Inspect elements" or using IDM to download your original PDF file
- Track the number of downloads and views with Download Links Statistics extension (WIP)
- Bookmark your current page: get a specific link to your current page in view (WIP)
Export WordPress Content into PDF
One-click Export Individual WordPress Pages/Posts to a PDF File
Export any WordPress published pages and posts into a PDF file with a single click. You can customize the PDF template as well.
Export Multiple WordPress Content to a single PDF file
Select multiple pages and posts or the whole category, then merge them into one PDF file through a user-friendly interface.
You can also add a header, footer, image cover, table of contents, or display page numbers on the exported PDFs.
Disable Right-Click & Prevent Image Theft
Gear your site up and enhance content protection by turning on the option to Disable right-click anywhere on your website. This function helps avoid all attempts to inspect elements of your site and copy-paste your content without permission.
In case you don't want to disable right-click but would like to prevent users from copying and downloading your images. Simply switch the Prevent Image Theft feature on and let it carry your worries away.
|WordPress:||4.0 or higher|
|PHP:||7.0 or higher|
|Prevent Direct Access Gold: (optional)||3.0.14 or higher|
What they are saying
Such an easy and simple way to protect my videos. Recommended!
Thanks a lot. I like this plugin