WooCommerce Integration extension allows you to stop your customers from sharing their order page or product files with others using our IP restrictions and many more.
Set IP restriction to WooCommerce order page & product files
Only allow certain IP addresses to access your customer's order page and product files.
- Set a maximum number of IP addresses from which your customers can access their order page and product files after purchase
- The default IP address is the one they use when purchasing your digital products
- Even if your users share the order page or product file URLs directly with others, they won't be able to access them
- Grant different IP restrictions for a particular order (WIP)
- Apply IP restrictions to certain WooCommerce products only (WIP)
Reset download limits of WooCommerce products
Reset the download limit and expiry of preset WooCommerce products. For example, when the customer purchases product B, the download limit and expiry of product A is reset to the default values, i.e. its download link becomes valid again if it already expired.
Protect Pages & Posts Integration
Embed any text which could include a private magic link into any of WooCommerce email templates.
- Choose which WooCommerce email templates such as
processing orderto insert the text into. These emails would be sent according to WooCommerce order status
- Include a private magic link to your private content protected by Protect Pages & Posts plugin on the text through a very simple syntax
- Choose where to insert the text on WooCommerce email templates: after header, after order or in footer
- Set a different expire time for the embedded private magic link with Private Magic Links extension
Limited-time membership subscription
You want to allow your paid users to access exclusive content such as training videos and ebooks for only 8 days after they place their order.
- First, use this extension to insert your desired text including a private magic link to your exclusive content into WooCommerce completed order email
- Second, use
Private Magic Linksto expire your private page link after 8 days. After the period, the link to your exclusive content expires and your users could no longer access it.
Reset download limit and expiry of WooCommerce "parent" products
You're selling digital products using WooCommerce. You want to allow your customers to download the product's file immediately after payment, i.e. under the "Downloads" section of their dashboard.
After either the preset download limit or expiry (of say product A) is reached, you don't want the customer to access the file download until their next order. In other words, not until the same customer purchases product B (preset on settings), will the download link of product A become available again.
$89.9 Only $69.9
All price options are billed yearly. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Extensions subject to yearly license for support and updates. View terms.
|PHP:||5.6 or higher|
|WordPress:||4.6 or higher|
|Prevent Direct Access Gold||3.0.17 or higher OR|
|Protect Pages & Posts Gold:||1.0.7 or higher|
|Private Magic Links:||1.0.2 or higher|
- How to integrate with Protect Pages & Posts
- How to reset download limit and expiry of WooCommerce products
- How to restrict access to WooCommerce order page by IP addresses
|License:||As per your main plugin's license|
Your extension license is tied to either your Prevent Direct Access (PDA) Gold, PDA S3 or Protect Pages & Posts Gold's license. So please use the same email when purchasing these plugins and this extension.