Access Restriction extension restricts WordPress file access to specific user roles of your website. It also allows you to restrict your website access to some IP addresses only.
Individual File Access Permission
Allow specific user roles to access your private files and documents. In other words, it activates full "File Access Permission" options available on Prevent Direct Access Gold on each and every protected file, namely:
- Default setting
- Admin users
- The file's author
- All logged-in users
- No one
- Custom roles - which you can choose multiple user roles who can access your protected files
Customize File Access Permission For Multiple Files
Our extension also comes with an extra "Assign Permission" bulk action. This comes in handy when you want to set the same custom access permission across multiple files. Instead of going through individual file access permission, you simply apply that permission to different files using our bulk action.
Protect all files on specific folders under your WordPress uploads directory. This feature comes in useful when you want to protect files that are not in your WordPress media library such as file submissions through a contact form and manual file uploads.
- Block specific IP addresses from accessing all your private download links
- Allow specific IP addresses to access all your private download links
- Blacklist specific IP addresses from accessing private links of each private file
- Allow only specific IP addresses to access your website. In other words, your entire website is blocked against the rest of the public.
- Whitelist or blacklist private link access by country (WIP)
- Whitelist or blacklist private link access by domain (WIP)
|WordPress:||4.0 or higher|
|Prevent Direct Access Gold OR||3.0.24 or higher|
|Protect Pages & Posts Gold:||1.0.10 or higher|
|PHP:||5.6 or higher|
|License:||As per your PDA license|
Your extension license is tied to your Prevent Direct Access (PDA) Gold license. So please use the same email when purchasing PDA Gold and this extension.