Protect WordPress Pages & Posts plugin provides the easiest and simplest solution to protect your private and confidential content.
Seamlessly integrated, you can now easily protect your WordPress pages, posts and custom post types by just one single click. Once protected, they cannot be accessed directly through their original and unprotected URLs. Unwanted users will be redirected to your 404 error page when attempting to view these posts.
- Protect unlimited WordPress pages and posts. Once protected, your posts are not accessible through their original links anymore.
- Support protecting WooCommerce products as well as other WordPress custom post types. You can select which custom post types to protect.
- Hide your protected pages and posts from appearing on your sites. You can decide which places to display the protected pages and posts also.
- Block Google and other search engines from indexing your private content, eliminating the chance of unwanted users found it through searching.
Access Restriction: User Roles & Referrer URLs
- Grant your private page access to certain user roles. You can set only logged-in users or some particular roles such as subscribers and members to be able to access your protected pages and posts.
- Allow users to visit your protected pages and posts via referrer links. You can choose to grant accesses from all referrer links or specific links in referrer whitelist.
Private Access Links
- Create unlimited private links for each page or post. These private access links provide a quick and easy way to share your protected pages and posts with others.
- Customize your access links, making them more meaningful, memorable and legitimate to your users:
Random Access Link: www.preventdirectaccess.com/privateup/58575f26ae274
Custom Access Link: www.preventdirectaccess.com/private/my-thank-you-page
- Expire your access links after a number of days or clicks, which stops your users from sharing them with other people.
- Auto-generate access link once your page is protected.
|WordPress:||4.0 or higher|
|PHP:||5.62 or higher|