Do you know that whatever you need your website to do can be done with a plugin? Why?
Plugins – building blocks of your WordPress site.
They are important because they play different functions in your website to improve SEO, add contact forms, offer email opt-ins, create an online store, and increase site speed.
There are thousands of WordPress plugins, but you may be confused which WordPress business plugins to choose.
Caution: Not all plugins are free or work as said, so making the wrong choice can literally cost you money. Installing unnecessary plugins can also slow your site’s speed down.
WordPress plugin helps you capture, organize, and engage your visitors with free forms, live chat, email marketing, analytics, and a CRM.
In this blog, we’ll share the best paid and free WordPress plugins every website uses that you should try.
- #1 Optinly
- #2 GoZen Growth
- #3 GoZen Forms
- #4 WooCommerce
- #5 All-in-One SEO
- #6 TrustPulse
- #7 UpdraftPlus
Are you looking for a popup plugin that meets all your requirements for your store with multiple features?
Optinly is a goal based popup plugin that helps in meeting your business requirements from audience building to increasing sales. Optinly performs all roles.
- This plugin has highly optimized and customizable templates to reach your targets.
- It requires no coding skills to configure.
- This plugin helps in increasing lead generation, discounts, customer retention, creating feedback, polls, collecting surveys, etc.
- 10+ marketing goals, 75+ pre-built templates available.
- 6 different types of popup forms available with gamification popups.
- Easy to use popup plugin.
- No development skills required.
- Pre-existing shortcodes that display customer names.
- Targeting options to display popups to visitors at the right time.
- Seamless integration with 10+ email marketing service providers like MailChimp, constant contact, etc.
- The pricing plans of Optinly plugin suitable for all kinds of businesses.
- A forever free plan available for businesses who want to initiate their growth on a small scale.
#2 GoZen Growth
Looking for a simple WordPress email marketing plugin to drive more traffic and grow your business?
- This plugin automatically increases your revenue by outreaching to the majority of the audience through the email marketing software.
- It increases customer value and sales through customization.
- It offers personalized email marketing software for all industries.
- This plugin improves email marketing with a low cost option that is affordable to everyone.
- 400+ email template collection with both plain text and HTML templates – enable organizations to create industry.
- Drag and drop email editor available to customize email templates – suit your campaigns.
- Integration with popular ESPs so importing contacts becomes easy.
- Comprehensive dashboard with key performance indicators.
- Monitoring and managing all market campaigns at one place.
- Allowed multi-user access.
- Easy collaboration with GoZen Growth.
- Mobile-friendly email templates, email scheduling, and email campaign reports.
- Unlimited contacts and 5,000 emails/month on the free plan and 15,000 emails/month on payment at $99.00.
- Seamless integration with top email marketing service providers like MailChimp, SquareSpace, and more.
#3 GoZen Forms
Do you wish to create forms on your own like Google Forms?
Then GoZen Forms can help you with that excellently.
GoZen Forms simplifies data collection by creating best forms from the templates available.
- This plugin helps to create forms by selecting templates.
- It creates, modifies questions, and shares them on site, thereby analyzing responses in no time.
- This plugin requires no coding.
- 175+ pre-designed templates are available that cover every sector and can be used for any industry.
- Customizing and sharing forms are very easy.
- No-code form builder lets you create dynamic and interactive forms.
- It speeds up the form filling process and responses actively to the right answers given by the visitors.
- Integration is simple which helps to connect with your favorite apps.
- Embedding options are available through which forms can be added to your site and can also be shared through emails.
- You can analyze responses in a single click.
- It seamlessly integrates with 10+ service providers like Google Sheets, MailChimp, etc.
- You can engage with customers and increase conversion rate.
- GoZen Forms can be signed up for free if you haven’t used it yet.
Want to sell products or services on your website?
Yes, WooCommerce comes as the best eCommerce WordPress plugin for that.
WooCommerce is the leading eCommerce plugin for WordPress. It converts your WordPress blog into a fully functional online store.
- This plugin includes marketing, payment, and shipping options.
- This plugin builds high-converting checkouts, order bumps, upsells, and automations to boost your revenue.
- Robust, customizable eCommerce program.
- Virtually endless customization.
- Easy configuration.
- Free core functionalities.
- Secure and flexible payments.
- Reviews and ratings display.
- Sorting and filtering functions.
- Unlimited images per product.
- Enable subscriptions and tiered pricing.
- High-quality, reliable plugin.
- High level of customization.
- Adaptation of tools according to your needs.
- Extensions that help to add lesser-known payment gateways.
- It costs about $10/month to cover the basic features that make a WooCommerce plugin functional.
#5 All-in-One SEO
Is there a SEO toolkit available for your website? If so, why does SEO matter so much?
Yes, it is All-in-One SEO which is a popular comprehensive on site SEO WordPress plugin.
- SEO (especially this plugin) helps visitors to find your website by writing better titles, meta descriptions, alt tags, etc.
- This SEO plugin helps in making optimizations that make your website rank high on search results.
- It allows you to conduct site audits.
- You can manage internal and external links.
- Dashboards and tools are intuitive.
- This plugin provides redirection whenever you delete a content.
- It offers a user-friendly, comprehensive solution to monitor.
- It improves your on-page SEO.
- This plugin helps you to get more reviews on your content.
- You can set up wizards to quickly adjust settings.
- AIOSEO optimizes your website for search.
- It provides a smart SEO checklist for your content along with TruSEO score.
- The free version is available for hobby related websites and the paid one comes at $99/year.
You can also optimize your WordPress SEO without plugins.
Looking for a social WordPress plugin to drive sales?
Then, TrustPulse is the best social proof plugin available for driving up conversions.
- This plugin allows visitors to see real-time customer activity as eye-catching activity bubbles.
- The plugin notifications add credibility.
- FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) to boost your sales.
- Real-Time Event Tracking of your website 24/7.
- On Fire social proof notifications to the right people at the right time.
- Advanced targeting rules and timing controls.
- Customized features that attract visitors to your website.
- Analysis that shows the highest conversions.
- Easy configuration on any website.
- Seamless integration with WordPress plugins and any other websites like Shopify, WooCommerce, and SquareSpace.
- Free plan available for 500 sessions and paid one available at $5 per month.
Looking for an easy backup plugin to restore all your data?
UpdraftPlus is the most trusted WordPress backup plugin.
- This plugin ensures you have a secure backup ready at any time.
- This plugin is the world’s highest ranking and most popular scheduled backup plugin, with over 3 million currently-active installs.
- Automatic backup schedules.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Integration with several cloud storage services.
- Backup and restoration with a single click.
- Multisite compatibility.
- Flexibility to choose your backup schedule and remote storage location.
- Sophisticated reporting and emailing capabilities.
- Free for the base plugin, and paid one at $70 per year.
It’s Time to Level Up Your WordPress Site!
Finally you are here!
It feels nearly impossible to run a WordPress website without adding functionality through plugins.
But a good plugin has the power to help you skyrocket the success of your business online through
- Email opt-in forms.
- Social sharing buttons.
- Customization and optimization of your content to rank in search engines.
Also, plugins greatly improve user experience, with higher engagement and better chances of reaching a wider audience.
Whenever you are left out with no option these popular, trusted plugins will help you to get started.
Comment us your favorite from this post and queries are awaited!
You may be interested in 5 plugins to make your WordPress site mobile-friendly.